Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a few models on Ebay, but not the white/black with roof rails.
(Okay, I've seen one but very poor made and without the rails and antenna)

Have anyone seen this? I think it could be fun to own a model equal of the real car :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yes, I have one. They all sold out. At first Norev made the pearl whit and brown air bumps (sold out in ebay), then the yellow with black air bumps (very expensive) and now the brown one with the dune air bumps.

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
Whilst I was waiting for delivery I got one of the brown /dune ones from ebay. Cheap enough even though it's the wrong colour and no rails.

A bit of black pearl nail varnish (matt for the air bumps) and some red for the mirrors and it will be almost right :lol:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It would be super with a correct model with rails and antenna - and in the correct colour :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'm more than happy with my 1:1 scale model ;)

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'd like a model of mine in the blue lagoon colour. I have painted models the right colour to match cars I have owned in the past, but I can't be bothered anymore. I doubt they will make one in my colour, but I too am just happy with my 1:1 scale version for now! :D

I did find a yellow Majorette model of the Cactus on ebay, but it looks rather crude. But the same model is available as a French Police car!

Do the Police in France use the Cactus as a patrol car?

·
Registered
262 Posts
CactusBob said:
I'd like a model of mine in the blue lagoon colour. I have painted models the right colour to match cars I have owned in the past, but I can't be bothered anymore. I doubt they will make one in my colour, but I too am just happy with my 1:1 scale version for now! :D

I did find a yellow Majorette model of the Cactus on ebay, but it looks rather crude. But the same model is available as a French Police car!

Do the Police in France use the Cactus as a patrol car?
If they do I wonder if Citroen do a police special variant with airbumps on the inside for unhappy passengers?

·
Registered
77 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts