Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I foolishly ended up with a small dink in my rear bumper - don't ask!!!

Its about 8mm round and it has not gone right through. Does anyone know of any black filler I can use to hide it.

:oops:

Thanks

John

G

·
A similar thing happened to my wife's bumper. No matter how I tried I couldn't really conceal it so I used these. I suppose it depends where the ding is. I put two on. One on the opposite side to the ding so it matched.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-Small-Rubber-Feet-Round-9-6mm-x-3-8mm-Black-Self-Adhesive-Foot-RF02-10-/261778292906?hash=item3cf333c0aa

They are self adhesive and have never come off even when washing her car, they have been on for about 18 months now, but if they did you could always glue them on. I was more than pleased at the result as was the wife and they didn't look odd at all. Although small, the black filler always noticed.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Before you do anything take it to a smart repair place....you will be amazed at what is feasible and the techniques they use.

For small dents in plastic they'll either remove the bumper or locally heat around the depression and push out the dent from behind.

Please take the time to get a quote...chances are it'll be under £100.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.