Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My lovely disabled neighbour knocked on my door earlier in tears, and asked me if I could take her and her dog to the vets as he'd hurt his paw. Her husband was out and she had no way of getting there :cry:

I'm totally an animal lover, so of course sad yes without hesitation.....but was then filled with horror when it suddenly dawnrd on me that the moulting mutt would be going for a ride in my lovely Christophe, who is only 4 days old ;)

I duly obliged and drove to the vets fighting back the tears as the little dog thrashed about on its owners lap, leaving my interior looking like 10 white dogs had been having a party inside.

Anyway, I'm glad to say the lovely doggy was okay, that's the main thing, but sadly Christophe is not. Short of getting out my hoover at stupid o'clock in the morning, I think I may be going to work tomorrow with my very own, one of a kind mutt fluff dress/cardigan/coat and etc.

On that note, does anyone know where I can get decent fitted seat covers, front and back, for my Christophe......my kids have yet to christen him!?

Registered
Temporary measure - large bin bags between you and the seats? ;)

Registered
Just remember that car seats these days contain air bags so any seat cover needs to know this.

Registered
I have these two

And I have found that the slicking brush I use for grooming them gets 90% of the hair up and then its a quick hover :D

Registered
search ebay for cactus seat covers - lots to choose from but remember many are actually 'universal' so perhaps not as good a fit as the pictures might suggest.

Registered
Oh no! How horrid that by doing someone a good turn you've dirtied your brand new car! Could she not have got a taxi?! :roll:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your suggestions all. I painstakingly spent my lunch hour cleaning Christophe and am pleased to say he's looking and smelling good once again!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mrsstuzilla said:
Oh no! How horrid that by doing someone a good turn you've dirtied your brand new car! Could she not have got a taxi?! :roll:
I nearly did, very nearly....I'm so bad :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts