Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an ETG Flair as well as my Sister. I have contacted Citroën UK to ask why it is not available as there is going to be an upgrade from the 92 bhp to a Blue eHdi 110 bhp.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Has anyone had problems with the 92ETG?. I have not by the way nor has my Sister.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Citroen Finland informed me that there will be Cactus BlueHdi 100 ETG6 later this year. Production will start end 2015.

I have Cactus e-Hdi 92 ETG6. Now I have driven 30000 km without any kind of problems. The latest software for the ETG6 gearbox made it very smooth and sophisticated. My Cactus is produced 8/2014 and I think that the original gearbox software was the very first version. This new software is worth of asking.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine is fine with the gear changes and quite fast too. I am getting 65mpg all the time. I am very happy with this car. Sporting Red with Black bumps. What colour is yours?.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have seen red Cactus a couple of times and I can say that red and black is fine combination. I like the contrast between the airbumps and the body colour.

Mine is pearl white with chocolate airbumps. The same colour theme is also inside in the dashboard and the leather seats. Now we have here in Finland sunshine, but in the long dark winter I think that a white car gives a little brightness for the day.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, I have not seen your configuration yet. It sounds very nice. The pictures of the car dont look as good as when you see them on the road though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey folks ,, I've had my flair eHdi 92 for little over 3months now, I'm not getting the smooth transition so many of you are speaking of in the gear shift. If I drive up a hill and have to slow down the drive doesn't seem to know that it has to shift back from first ,it also jumps at this time and I feel it of control a bit especially hen there is a car in front of me , have any of you experienced any thing like this . .

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have no problem at all with the gearbox, which is vary smooth. It 'learns' your driving style and adapts to it. The reason for the dropping of the eHDi 92 is that it is only EURO 5; all cars sold after September have to be EURO 6 - I presume they don't want any left in the supply chain.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a test drive of a 1.2 110 bhp Flair. It's quite impressive except for the clunky gear change. I asked about the automatic and a full auto will be coming out sept / Oct but the dealer wasn't sure if it will be for petrol or diesel. When it's available, I shall test drive it and make my decision then.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts