Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, Does anyone know why the engine fault flashes up on the media screen and service light come on after filling either fully or partially with diesel ( it is a diesel ). Within a few hundred yards of leaving the petrol station the engine fault comes up on the media screen and service light stays on, after a couple of days it goes out but as soon as you fill up again on it comes. The service isn't due. Citroen dealer suggested it maybe supermarket fuel but this has been proven wrong. The car drives fine. Any ideas would be greatly received.

1.6 hdi flair

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a C3 pixasso with that engine (also a petrol cactus). Understand on the diesel there is a sensor in the fuel pipe. I had the same thing . It was indicating a service when none was due Related I believe to self cleaning of cat . My car needs an Italian tune up (50 mile thrash) to clear it. Then no repeat for a couple of months. I suggest you may have similar issues or the sensor is faulty

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I own a Peugeot 2008, 1.6 bluehdi with the same issue. Just after a short distance after i fill up with diesel, the fault comes up and the service light remains. After a wil it goes away. Did you manage to find out what yours had?

·
Registered
Citroën c4 cactus 2015
2 Posts
سيتروين C4cactus 2015 ديزل. مرحبًا ، هل يعرف أي شخص سبب وميض عطل المحرك على شاشة الوسائط ويضيء ضوء الخدمة بعد ملئه كليًا أو جزئيًا بالديزل (إنه ديزل). في غضون بضع مئات من الأمتار من مغادرة محطة البنزين ، يظهر عطل المحرك على شاشة الوسائط ويظل ضوء الخدمة مضاءً ، بعد يومين من توقفه ولكن بمجرد أن تملأه مرة أخرى. الخدمة ليست مستحقة. اقترح تاجر سيتروين أنه ربما وقود سوبر ماركت ولكن ثبت أن هذا خطأ. السيارة تسير بشكل جيد. سيتم استقبال أي أفكار بشكل كبير.
Vehicle Gadget Personal luxury car Automotive design Display device

Vehicle Automotive design Car Motor vehicle Personal luxury car

Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

1 - 5 of 5 Posts