Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I got my Cactus 3 days ago and it looks great. I ordered the highest level of equipment - Shine.
I got 2/3 - 1/3 split rear bench which was not in the specs but i guess with the new models it comes with Habana or something.

But there are also missing some stuff. I don;t have 2nd USB port in the gloves department plus there is now Jukebox option.
The dealer told me that 2nd USB port and Jukebox don;t come with Shine anymore but i don;t really trust him, i think they try to cover their mistake. My car was manufactured in November 2015. Any one can share some info.

Also there should be air vent for the back passengers but i don;t see it any where. Can some one tell me where i can find them to be sure that they didn't messed this up and i didn't get this feature.

Thanks!

·
Registered
383 Posts
arhi1000 said:
But there are also missing some stuff. I don;t have 2nd USB port in the gloves department plus there is now Jukebox option.
The dealer told me that 2nd USB port and Jukebox don;t come with Shine anymore but i don;t really trust him, i think they try to cover their mistake.
Your dealer is correct - both items have been removed from the standard equipment.

Citroen have a sorry reputation for removing equipment over a models life, not adding it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Never heard of the Shine edition. My May 15 brochure lists Touch, Feel and Flair...plus I know there's a Flair Edition (Super Flair) now. If you've just got yours then it must have been ordered some months back.

This is all so confusing.

·
Registered
626 Posts
JohnYoung said:
Crikey how many models are there now...... Flair, feel, shine, some with split rear seats some without :shock:
There are only four trim ranges (we have only just changed to the following) in the UK - Touch, Feel, Flair, Flair Edition.

Other markets have different trim level names and hence different specifications.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
BristolRich said:
JohnYoung said:
Crikey how many models are there now...... Flair, feel, shine, some with split rear seats some without :shock:
There are only four trim ranges (we have only just changed to the following) in the UK - Touch, Feel, Flair, Flair Edition.

Other markets have different trim level names and hence different specifications.
Ahhh right.... I am forgetting this forum is international :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
The Shine is the Flair Edition in Europe. I didn't see any Cactus whilst I was on holiday in Copenhagen last week either.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi arhi1000 and those getting latest version with split rear bench.
May I know your touch screen firmware version? (By pressing setting icon,top right corner, for few seconds)
Is it still 5.2.C.R1 dated 08-01-15?
Thanksss

·
Registered
5 Posts
We have a '15 shine, bought in december also.
It has all the goodies, you were being stripped of, except split bench.
'16 models have split bench and are releaved of the things, you listed.
That was dealers answer on our decision making between '15 or '16 model.
Also we have rear camera, which was supposedly removed from standardly equipped shine in '16.
New shine could pack 17" rims, whilst we have 16" s.
How it varies between countries, i dont know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
denis said:
We have a '15 shine, bought in december also.
It has all the goodies, you were being stripped of, except split bench.
'16 models have split bench and are releaved of the things, you listed.
That was dealers answer on our decision making between '15 or '16 model.
Also we have rear camera, which was supposedly removed from standardly equipped shine in '16.
New shine could pack 17" rims, whilst we have 16" s.
How it varies between countries, i dont know.
What kind of engine and rear brakes you have in your SHINE? Discs or drums?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Mark said:
The Shine is the Flair Edition in Europe. I didn't see any Cactus whilst I was on holiday in Copenhagen last week either.
Well we do have a fair amount of Cactus driving around here in DK ;-)

In 2015 it came in just after Tesla Model S

If You look at the list, it's a lot of micro-cars....remember our 180% tax...+ 25% VAT.....(Starting price in DK £ 17.500

My Cactus set me back apx. £ 25.000

Denmark:
1 VOLKSWAGEN UP!
2 PEUGEOT 208
3 TOYOTA AYGO
4 PEUGEOT 108
5 PEUGEOT 308
6 KIA PICANTO
7 VOLKSWAGEN POLO
8 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF
9 TOYOTA YARIS
10 FORD FIESTA
11 RENAULT NY CLIO
12 SKODA OCTAVIA
13 KIA RIO
14 OPEL CORSA
15 SKODA FABIA
16 HYUNDAI I10
17 SKODA CITIGO
18 NISSAN QASHQAI
19 HYUNDAI I20
20 CITROEN C3
21 RENAULT CAPTUR
22 CITROEN C1
23 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT
24 MITSUBISHI SPACE STAR
25 FORD FOCUS
26 TESLA MODEL S
27 CITROEN C4 CACTUS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.