Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bewar3them00n said:
Wonder when this will be integrated? Couple of years probably
Yes in time for a '3 year replacement' :D

Registered
This sounds like a real game changer to me, might have to trade mine in for one of these when they come out!

Registered
Funny, my nan was talking about the suspension on old Citroens last weekend, how they used to "lift up" when you turned the engine on. Is that still the same with modern Citroens?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any CItro毛n will lift up when 5 heavy people get out simultaneously ;)

Registered
Cirias said:
Funny, my nan was talking about the suspension on old Citroens last weekend, how they used to "lift up" when you turned the engine on. Is that still the same with modern Citroens?
I had one of those. Really neat to view from outside, but the suspension was like driving on a waterbed

Registered
Cirias said:
Hydropneumatic - the C5 (in VTR+ auto and Exclusive spec only) is the last car to have these fitted and Citro毛n UK have just stopped importing it although LHD sales continue until the 2017 C5 is introduced (which won't have Hydropneumatics) - it is amazing and the various improvements of the years mean it isn't the same system implemented on the DS (which some models of the TA having it fitted at the rear) although the basics are the same.

Citro毛n stopping Hydropneumatics is a sad day but if they have a modern alternative, Vive Le France!

Registered
FrankBullitt said:
Cirias said:
Hydropneumatic - the C5 (in VTR+ auto and Exclusive spec only) is the last car to have these fitted and Citro毛n UK have just stopped importing it although LHD sales continue until the 2017 C5 is introduced (which won't have Hydropneumatics) - it is amazing and the various improvements of the years mean it isn't the same system implemented on the DS (which some models of the TA having it fitted at the rear) although the basics are the same.

Citro毛n stopping Hydropneumatics is a sad day but if they have a modern alternative, Vive Le France!
Tut tut...
All francophiles should know that the expression is" Vive La France"

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts