Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got into a bit of an argy bargy on Twitter after someone posted how happy she was that there was a flip the bird to the cactus group. Lots of pictures of people sticking their middle fingers up to cacti. Thought it was really nasty.

She was saying how ugly she thought the car was. I said at least it wasn't anything as boring as a silver VW. Guess what she drives?! Ha!! :lol:
 
G

·
Good on you Claire. Came off all these groups ages ago. Too many people with their digits stuck up their own b*c*s*d*s. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MrP said:
Ignore then Claire!!!! I'm sure you look beautiful in your Cactus as do I!
Oh I've blocked the group and unfollowed the nasty piece of work that pointed it out. Sorted. And thanks. I do. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Woof woof pitbull just woken up agian .Claire affected by comments never. Just look at your wonderful comment made to others on this forum .ha ha chew no that one if it fits.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Hi Claire,

Take no notice, just lack of intelligence and boring. This is a cult car like no other on the road and makes heads turn. These are people with no sophistication.

Cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Yes the cars are great the comment was made .because she took the P..., when I did a repeat repeat of a problem with my car how we laughed at that one not. So if you can go back tracking through the fourm you will know how helpful and thoughtful Claire could be .
Just wondering can we end all this he said she said and get back to what I think this forum was set up for help and advice, or am I wrong or talking a load of VW. Sorry all pitbull of to the dog house again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,520 Posts
I think the fact that the Cactus gets so much attention (bad and good) just shows how unique and individual it is. You wont see so much interest in a new Ford Focus etc......... Yawn !!!

Plus you will always get the haters out there of anything new and different - people find comfort in being the same and being in a group and can be hostile to anything outside their little world
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Totally agree with you and dare I say it Claire x as well sometimes just can't click with her sense of humour, Parked in Tesco's car park other day only cactus parked up On way back to car found someone taking photos though he had bumped it,not so like the car so much after a look round off to the Citroën dealer that day X Astra owner.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,520 Posts
Pitbull64 said:
Totally agree with you and dare I say it Claire x as well sometimes just can't click with her sense of humour, Parked in Tesco's car park other day only cactus parked up On way back to car found someone taking photos though he had bumped it,not so like the car so much after a look round off to the Citroën dealer that day X Astra owner.
Nice one....a Cactus ambassador there.....I hope you got a commission
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
328 Posts
Mrsstuzilla said:
Got into a bit of an argy bargy on Twitter after someone posted how happy she was that there was a flip the bird to the cactus group. Lots of pictures of people sticking their middle fingers up to cacti. Thought it was really nasty.

She was saying how ugly she thought the car was. I said at least it wasn't anything as boring as a silver VW. Guess what she drives?! Ha!! :lol:
Everyone is entitled to their opinions Claire, I don't know why you get so wound up ;)

As Cacti owners, we all have a part of us that likes to think we are a little different from the rest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,520 Posts
Blactus said:
Mrsstuzilla said:
Got into a bit of an argy bargy on Twitter after someone posted how happy she was that there was a flip the bird to the cactus group. Lots of pictures of people sticking their middle fingers up to cacti. Thought it was really nasty.

She was saying how ugly she thought the car was. I said at least it wasn't anything as boring as a silver VW. Guess what she drives?! Ha!! :lol:
Everyone is entitled to their opinions Claire, I don't know why you get so wound up ;)

As Cacti owners, we all have a part of us that likes to think we are a little different from the rest.
Yep well said I would have LIKED this comment if we had a LIKE button - *Hint Hint*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Woof woof PitBull back I've got it Wrong again, comments he said she said keep it tec and lnfo, no one has pulled me up on my lack of intelligence and beening boring,the comment's made I now realise are on the main chat & comments part of the fourm. I wait with greatful comments from our exclusive and Ellet members . My owner has now stopped me the wife from getting involved with the fourms comments back to dog house again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,520 Posts
Mrsstuzilla said:
Got into a bit of an argy bargy on Twitter after someone posted how happy she was that there was a flip the bird to the cactus group. Lots of pictures of people sticking their middle fingers up to cacti. Thought it was really nasty.

She was saying how ugly she thought the car was. I said at least it wasn't anything as boring as a silver VW. Guess what she drives?! Ha!! :lol:
I found that SAD group you mention

https://www.facebook.com/Flippingoffthec4cactus/timeline

Posted here for interest but I do not and would not even entertain getting into any kind of discussion/argument etc with them not worth the effort as they are clearly just sad little people with nothing better to do and they would LOVE for any of us Cactus fans to lower ourselves to their level

Would be funny though if some bloke saw them sticking the finger up at them and lamped them one :lol:
 
G

·
JohnYoung said:
Posted here for interest but I do not and would not even entertain getting into any kind of discussion/argument etc with them not worth the effort as they are clearly just sad little people with nothing better to do and they would LOVE for any of us Cactus fans to lower ourselves to their level.Would be funny though if some bloke saw them sticking the finger up at them and lamped them one :lol:
What an amazing Facebook page 19 likes and 9 pictures. I'm overwhelmed. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,520 Posts
Keith said:
JohnYoung said:
Posted here for interest but I do not and would not even entertain getting into any kind of discussion/argument etc with them not worth the effort as they are clearly just sad little people with nothing better to do and they would LOVE for any of us Cactus fans to lower ourselves to their level.Would be funny though if some bloke saw them sticking the finger up at them and lamped them one :lol:
What an amazing Facebook page 19 likes and 9 pictures. I'm overwhelmed. :eek:
Yeah its top drawer stuff eh :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JohnYoung said:
Mrsstuzilla said:
Got into a bit of an argy bargy on Twitter after someone posted how happy she was that there was a flip the bird to the cactus group. Lots of pictures of people sticking their middle fingers up to cacti. Thought it was really nasty.

She was saying how ugly she thought the car was. I said at least it wasn't anything as boring as a silver VW. Guess what she drives?! Ha!! :lol:
I found that SAD group you mention

https://www.facebook.com/Flippingoffthec4cactus/timeline

Posted here for interest but I do not and would not even entertain getting into any kind of discussion/argument etc with them not worth the effort as they are clearly just sad little people with nothing better to do and they would LOVE for any of us Cactus fans to lower ourselves to their level

Would be funny though if some bloke saw them sticking the finger up at them and lamped them one :lol:
... Or some woman ;) :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,520 Posts
Mrsstuzilla said:
JohnYoung said:
Mrsstuzilla said:
Got into a bit of an argy bargy on Twitter after someone posted how happy she was that there was a flip the bird to the cactus group. Lots of pictures of people sticking their middle fingers up to cacti. Thought it was really nasty.

She was saying how ugly she thought the car was. I said at least it wasn't anything as boring as a silver VW. Guess what she drives?! Ha!! :lol:
I found that SAD group you mention

https://www.facebook.com/Flippingoffthec4cactus/timeline

Posted here for interest but I do not and would not even entertain getting into any kind of discussion/argument etc with them not worth the effort as they are clearly just sad little people with nothing better to do and they would LOVE for any of us Cactus fans to lower ourselves to their level

Would be funny though if some bloke saw them sticking the finger up at them and lamped them one :lol:
... Or some woman ;) :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top