Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after ordering on the 1st Jan we finally received our Cactus two days ago. :D

Must say myself, wife and kids are all very impressed.... my son says it's like a car from the future! :lol:

110 S&S Flair with sunroof, havana leather and cloth, space saver spare, park assist etc.

I was glad to see dash storage had the non slip bumps and both handles though no usb only the one on the front of dash, drives beautifully and despite initial uncertainty there is plenty of space for our three young children in the back, including two booster seats and a full child seat (not baby). No problems with touch screen so far, Bluetooth all working and sound great and Android My Citroen app up and running despite initially doing nothing... though I'll report back as we use it and the car more!

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
Nice to see white trim for a change. We have plugged a £1 double-USB in the power-socket which is happy to charge two devices or run a traffic cam etc.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'll be interested to see what your impressions are of the My Citroen app is. Our dealer said that it was just a gimmick and that it couldn't do anything more than you would already do on your mobile phone, so why bother paying the extra. I didn't know enough about it to argue.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Black to the future ;)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Adrian said:
I'll be interested to see what your impressions are of the My Citroen app is. Our dealer said that it was just a gimmick and that it couldn't do anything more than you would already do on your mobile phone, so why bother paying the extra. I didn't know enough about it to argue.
It's free.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have the white on mine and love it, makes it different from everyone else's as not many people seem to want to pay the extra for it.

·
Registered
262 Posts
The2ems said:
Adrian said:
It's free.
Suspect there may be confusion between the Citroën Multicity Connect dongle which sounds like poor value for money and the Link MyCitroën app which is free and I find works really well recording trips and consumption.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts