Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When looking through the window at my Cactus tonight, I noticed a flashing LED on the dash. On investigation, I discovered that it was above the central locking button in the middle of the row of buttons beneath the touch screen. When I unlock the car it stops, then starts again when I lock up. I have never noticed this before. Is it just an indicator that the car is immobilised?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yes, it's there to confirm the vehicle is immobilised - also hopefully provides a deterrent to those keen on breaking into your prized possession ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'll have to check that, never noticed!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Also...slightly off topic....

I noticed (I had a slight panic something was up) that when you lock up at night, the dash panel back lighting shuts down in "banks" and not all together in one go.

So as i was looking through the window, the small switch panel down on the right of the steering wheel was illuminated whilst everything else was off!

·
Registered
129 Posts
That may be something to do with it being the rear door child lock switch so you can see it to release them after turning off the motor?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.