Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way of removing the drivers footrest? Maybe it is just me, but I find the driving position somewhat uncomfortable as my left leg is always bent... I would prefer to stretch it straight out. I have the semi-auto version, so do not need my left leg to be in a position to operate the clutch. Lack of steering wheel reach adjustment means I can't just move the seat back and adjust the wheel to suit.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Grille Motor vehicle Updated 6/9/15...

I took a couple of photos of the footrest area after finding that it could be wobbled about a bit.... There are two circular clips on the carpet in the pedal area - if you unscrew and remove these, it is possible (just) to remove the plastic footrest block without undoing the clip on the tunnel. The carpet can be pushed back down to follow the contour of the floor.

I can now stretch my leg out and have a comfortable driving position and have got rid of the only thing I hated about my Cactus :)

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Dadioglasgow said:
Updated 6/9/15...

I took a couple of photos of the footrest area after finding that it could be wobbled about a bit.... There are two circular clips on the carpet in the pedal area - if you unscrew and remove these, it is possible (just) to remove the plastic footrest block without undoing the clip on the tunnel. The carpet can be pushed back down to follow the contour of the floor.

I can now stretch my leg out and have a comfortable driving position and have got rid of the only thing I hated about my Cactus :)
Good work! I shall do the same when I get mine. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts