Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I ordered my first ever brand-new car last week-end to take over from my DS5 which had previously displaced my Grand C4 Picasso which had itself superceeded a C4 which had supplanted a Xsara which replaced a DS23. So you can see I'm a bit of a Citroën fanboy. I'll be truly sorry to see the DS5 go but the Cactus is so perfectly Citroënistic that it had to be done! I've ordered a PureTech 110 S&S Manual Flair that should hopefully look something like this:

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

It'll be August before it arrives I expect but that'll be round in no time. Thanks to the Citroën Car Club for the 10% discount - never has a club fee been so welcome!

Simon.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cool, seen one that colour a few weeks ago minus the red wing mirrors.... looked great :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks wz1,

The Citroën Car Club discount is a 10% reduction that applies to the Base Price including Factory Options (over and above any retail offers on the Citroën UK Website) on new Cars and Vans. The offer applies to any family living at the members address. You download the form from the Club website (www.citroencarclub.org.uk), fill it in, get it approved by the club and take it to the dealer who do the rest.

Actually, I didn't even do that. I just showed up for a test drive (with no intention of buying a car) but got smitten and got the Dealer Sales chap to download the form at the showroom and we filled in in together there and then. The dealer may not know anything about it but if you quote the Citroen Discount ref "RT808" they'll be able to validate that it is a real deal.

The Citroën Car Club Membership is £35 and £30 annually after that. You need to be a club member for 3 months before you can use the discount scheme. The Car club has been around since 1949 and caters for all types of Citroën from RWD Rosalie to latest generation DS and everything in between. You get a Monthly Magazine, Meetings, Rallies, Advice and Support, Classifieds, Affiliations etc. You can get 10% off the Citroën UK Merchandise store too which includes model Cacti!

Regards

Simon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts