Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

Goodbye Everyone!

6K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Mrsstuzilla 
#1 ·
Sad to say I won't be visiting the site anymore. I won't bore you with too much detail other than this - wife has left me, Cactus in her name, she is selling it. But on the plus side I'm going to treat myself to an Abarth 595 Competizione as a consolation.

Take care all

Steve

#10 ·
StevieJ said:
But on the plus side I'm going to treat myself to an Abarth 595 Competizione as a consolation.
Sad news but an awesome replacement (from someone who owned an Abarth 500 Esseesse for 6 years).

Please don't take this as as me trying to put you off but as a bit of friendly advice...

Abarth ownership can be infectious and will make you smile constantly. As you get to know the car every gear change will create pops, bangs and more smiles but it can also be a bit frustrating at times. The dealer network after sales support especially so make you are on them for your own piece of mind but also to preserve your new vehicle warranty... It's no Citroen.

That said like you a change of our circumstances dictated replacing the car. Would I have another? ABSO-BLOODY-LUTLY and have been looking for a cheap used NP or SS as a track car.

Beware Abarthisti can also a bit of a strange place...Unlike here it's heavily moderated by the Democratic People's Republic of Abarthisti!

See you there! If not drop me PM!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.