Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
It looks great love the wheels, it's too polluted here to get away with white not looking grey in minutes but yours looks fabulous. Tell us all about the drive!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Very nice! Where did you get the model from? I want one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Drives really nice (especially compared to our old Suzuki). It feels really solid, and rides over the bad road surfaces so smoothly. There is plenty of power, and the wife loves the automatic gearbox (she could never get the correct gear manually!).

I got the model car for the wife for Xmas while I was waiting for the full size car to be built. You can get them here (I'm not the seller);

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CITROEN-C4-CACTUS-MODEL-CAR-/271786159207?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item3f47b7ac67

·
Registered
92 Posts
They have run out of yellow model cars and the shop tell me they have to wait until more are made. So it could be another 12 week wait!

:(

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just found that one of the model cars available look exactly like the one we have ordered - We have ordered the Brown Olive with dune bumps and white mirrors and black rims.
They list the model car as grey - but I must admit that I really think it looks brown to me - they don't have any listed as brown, so I'll take the chance. Anyways it's a funny little car to have :)

Please let me know - description of grey aside: Don't you guys agree that it looks like it's brown olive?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-C4-Cactus-Model-Car-2-75-New-and-Genuine-BEIGE-GREY-AMC19298-/141556977664?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item20f5741000

EDIT: Oh well, thinking and looking again - it might be that the beige equals brown olive and grey equals the airbumps. If that's the case, the bumps should be dune instead of grey, in order for it to look exactly like our real car ordered. Well, it's good enough for me :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
All genuine Citroen model cars are made by Norev (www.norev.com). I think that you can order them through Citroen dealer network. These small miniature models are promo models (you can find them from dealers) but there are also bigger scale Cactus miniatures by Norev. These models are found in many model car shops. I think that for example Citroen UK has a web shop (www.webstore.citroen.co.uk) . All kind of Citroen merchandise can be obtained from this shop.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts