Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd register and start contributing given my wife and I just put down a 50% payment on a new Cactus Shine S&S 110 here in Poland. Apparently manufacturing in late November with delivery expected just before Christmas or the first 2 weeks of January?

With the exception of a few options, (White roof bars, white/black mirror covers and 17" alloys), we've kitted the new car out with pretty much every other option :D

Options added:
- Red paint
- Panoramic Roof
- 16" Black/Square alloys
- Park Assist
- DAB
- Heated front seats
- Full size spare wheel

Would love to know if the reported new split rear seat will be added as standard but will just have to wait and see.

Does anyone have any experience of clearing off ice/snow from the panoramic roof?

Cheers,

Mike

Registered
Congratulations and welcome ;)

Registered
MikeInPoland said:
Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd register and start contributing given my wife and I just put down a 50% payment on a new Cactus Shine S&S 110 here in Poland. Apparently manufacturing in late November with delivery expected just before Christmas or the first 2 weeks of January?

With the exception of a few options, (White roof bars, white/black mirror covers and 17" alloys), we've kitted the new car out with pretty much every other option :D

Options added:
- Red paint
- Panoramic Roof
- 16" Black/Square alloys
- Park Assist
- DAB
- Heated front seats
- Full size spare wheel

Would love to know if the reported new split rear seat will be added as standard but will just have to wait and see.

Does anyone have any experience of clearing off ice/snow from the panoramic roof?

Cheers,

Mike
We had our car through a little bit of snow and ice this past January/February. I didn't clear the roof - think it did it by itself as I was driving along! Obviously I would clear deep snow off there before driving.

Registered
Welcome, Greetings from Manchester, England.

Registered
Welcome to the forum, will cross fingers that you get your Cactus before chrismas :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts