Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just collected my Cactus (perle nacre with chocolate air bump) last Saturday and handed over my Renault Scenic that has been with me for the past 5 years

Agent gave me die cast Cactus 1/43 in the same colour as a gift

·
Registered
36 Posts
She looks like a beauty. I do love the White. I sometimes wonder if I would have preferred to have mine in white but I do love my black beauty.

I like your model car, it's very nice.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
currently around 30 - 50 units already plying on singapore road since its launch in March 2015
so far i've seen only few on the road.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As Citroen Singapore is less flexible in terms of customisation from standard specs, I need to separately ordered 17" Signature Diamond Rims. The standard specs was using 16" Square Rims.

The new rims really make a lot difference to the car looks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
finally got a slot to do roof wrap today.

One thing from Citroen Cactus design that doesn't seem right is Pillar-A black sticker that doesn't align with the windscreen. I hope roof wrap should be able to reduce the effect of this.

Looks good without roof rack

Really happy with my decision to do roof wrap.
End result is outstanding and the gloss is comparable to the pearlescent paint.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi vhardono.
Love your car enjoy.I am interested in the miniture car you were given as a freebe. You may be able to get your colour on the official citroen site. I have found mine there @ €29.34. The alternative was to return to Singapore to get a freebe!!! Just a wee bit expensive!!! Are the roads still as congested? I loved living there in Seleter Hills.
I got my car in November 2014 after 3 months wait. It's Hello Yellow PureTech 82 F with black bumps, roof-bars and wing mirrors.She is called Christmas Cactus.She is a real Head-turner!!I In the 10 months I have had her I have only seen 1 in Edinburgh.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Vhardono, your car is a wonderful a my car! I have one exactly the same. I love the modern design. It' not a 60's, 70's, 80's style but of 2015+! People have likened it to a panda! Some people cannot accept the design... it is their problem, not mine. I have a brand new care with all mod cons and a glass roof. It is spacious inside and beats the common 70's style Renault Captur!

I would love to get hold of the diecast minature car and will google it!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Nope no black one or blue. The cheapest models are available on the mycitroen site and not anywhere else. I was messing about on the net yesterday looking for models and Citroen is 25% cheaper. Greetings from Manchester, England by the way.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts