Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

On UK catalog is says that habana interior compatibility with Shark Gray body color and Stone Gray Airbump is not recommended.
They recommend it with Shark Gray and Black Airbumps.

What is your take on this?

·
Registered
316 Posts
You can only get certain options of interior with certain car colours. As a for instance mine is Sport Red and the only bump option is black and the grey trim is the only interior option with leather seats as an extra.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Habana was first on my list of options :)
Black wheels second ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The thing is iif Habana Interior goes well with Shark Gray with Stone Gray airbump, since from Citroen they don't recommend it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've gone for shark grey with Habana cloth option but with black airbumbs and wheels. It hasn't been delivered yet but in my eyes will look good!

·
Registered
735 Posts
arhi1000 said:
The thing is iif Habana Interior goes well with Shark Gray with Stone Gray airbump, since from Citroen they don't recommend it.
Where does Citroën not recommend this? :(

·
Registered
316 Posts
If you download the brochure it is in the section just after the colours of the car, the information for the choices of interior or bumps is there.

·
Registered
735 Posts
No such much 'not recommend' as unavailable ???
Citroën should have used ' colour availability ' not 'colour compatibility ' :(

Attachments

·
Registered
735 Posts
"Last edited by Cactus4us on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 4 times in total."
lol just making sure I was factually and grammatically correct :(

·
Registered
735 Posts
Mrsstuzilla said:
Doesn't seem very fair. If you want that colour combination you should be able to have it!
One can replace bumps at a later date :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was interested if someone had this combination and if it was looking ok. Since i could not get good image on the net on this :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Cactus4us said:
No such much 'not recommend' as unavailable ???
Citroën should have used ' colour availability ' not 'colour compatibility ' :(
Now that is interesting...the colour combinations have changed.

I had to double check with the brochure from which I originally ordered, as according to the latest brochure my car can no longer be built to the colour specifications I have...it should be quite rare I think!

Whilst it is understandable that some paint and Airbump colour combinations might be rather odd, I really cannot understand how the colour of the Airbumps can be related to the interior colour choices.

·
Registered
328 Posts
arhi1000 said:
Hi

On UK catalog is says that habana interior compatibility with Shark Gray body color and Stone Gray Airbump is not recommended.
They recommend it with Shark Gray and Black Airbumps.

What is your take on this?
It's your decision, sounds an alright choice to me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The thing is that from outside it looks ok.
But i don't know how it looks with Habana i haven;t seen on the net how might the combination looks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The thing is that there are not a lot of pictures on the net were you can see how this combination go :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.