Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help please with hands-free calling. My phone is paired so I can stream music and view my phones contact list but when I make or receive calls I can hardly hear the other person. I've looked through the settings for the car and can't find any volume control for voice. Do I need to use the volume control by the touchscreen or is there something else I should be doing?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that - I had a feeling that it would be something simple...so simple that I feel stupid but at least I was on the right track :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I was wondering about this too. Also, how does the caller get to hear you? Do you have to have your phone mounted on the dashboard so you can talk into it or does the car have a microphone to pick up your voice?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've tried it since Vilmos's reply to my earlier post. It does have its own mic somewhere as my phone was in the little tray under the centre vents and it worked perfectly.

·
Registered
32 Posts
The mic is behind the little grill between the interior lights.
I love that the volume is set per source, so if your USB MP3s need a bit more than the radio, you don't get deafened when you switch between them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Also you can push up volume by the phone like first. For me is in max. An after you can regulate by radio...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts