Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
My old Fiat Stilo didn't like driving through big puddles. When I drove through one or two (I stay in Scotland it rains quite a bit) Glasgow is famous for it River Clyde (I often wonder what fills up the long and winding fuc&) Now back to the water un-resistant electric loom on Fiat's. Well driving through a large puddle made my Stilos temperature gauge, fuel gauge and engine fan all start to act up big style, the gauges would read zero, the engine cooling fan wouldn't switch off (once it had started. A tin of Wd40 would sometime cure my a'lils) And so would Summer. As it rains much less and the loom dried out much quicker. I lived with this malarkey for nigh over 12 years before I traded it in for the Cactus in 2018. Now the Cactus does things quite differently, the passinger airbag warning light above the rear view mirror, sometimes has a mind of its own, and tells me it's not working (strange I may add) as I switched it off. As I don't want my dash on the left hand side to explode, as I may shi7e myself more in a minor bump. So are I possessed or are my cars. I should change my name to Mr Gremlin.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: But switching the the electrical system off and back on again cure's it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts