Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a second visit to my local Citroen dealer today, and am almost certainly going yo order the Puretech 82 Feel. I have a question, which I'm sure the dealer can answer, but they are closed now, and I'm curious. Does this model come with auto on headlights. The salesman said yes, but the brochure says it is an option. A quick reply would be very much appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi have the same model and it doesn't have auto on headlights as standard.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. What do you think of this car in general?

·
Registered
185 Posts
I think it is great very easy to drive and very comfortable. Steering is light and it copes well with the rough roads here in Turkey, which are a lot worse than those in the UK.

Obviously not a fast car but quite nippy and is ok with the big hills/mountain roads I sometimes drive on. The semi auto box does take a little getting used to but if you do a hard reset on it I think it makes it smoother and i do not notice any lag at all now.

Am averaging about 45mpg but most of my driving is short journeys so not had a chance to give it a very long run with the cruise control on yet which I think others have pointed out will improve this.

So overall am very pleased with the car.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Could I ask you another question please regarding the electric door windows. Do these have the one touch function?
Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
No, I've got a Flair model and they are not one touch. Auto lights and wipers are standard on the Flair though.

Don't let those small details put you off - it's a generally superb car all round.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers
I think we are going to order. Downside is 8 to 12 weeks wait

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not so much a reply but a query. My husband doesn't believe we don't have to adjust the Cactus headlights to drive in France (manual p 120 says we don't). Please could someone confirm. Thank you!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Park In front of a wall in the dark at a distance where you can see your beams and see what happens with dip and main???

·
Registered
26 Posts
We live in southern Spain, earlier in the year we drove our Cactus from Spain to Glasgow and back over a 6 week period. At no time were we flashed at on the trip of 5k kilometres. I guess the handbook is correct
Cheers happy Cactus owner

·
Registered
14 Posts
I checked with the dealership and he said no requirement to adjust the. To reassure yourself park fairly close to and facing a wall at night and you will see that the lights do not point to the left but only straight on.

·
Registered
169 Posts
petewho said:
I checked with the dealership and he said no requirement to adjust the. To reassure yourself park fairly close to and facing a wall at night and you will see that the lights do not point to the left but only straight on.
My last MINI Countryman had [adaptive xenon] headlights that did not dip to any side and so were a "Euro" pattern and did not require any adjustment for travelling on the continent. It is quite likely that the Cactus can do the same.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts