Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my Cactus in week 1 in March and have to wait till 23/06 - unbelievable long wait and seriously I can't wait. I get excited every time I see one on the road.
I have a couple of questions that I couldn't find the answers to anywhere and thought that maybe someone would be kind enough to answer. I've ordered Feel trim with options of panoramic roof, city park assist and sat nav. I was wondering if:

1) city park assist means it has the parking sensors and/or rear camera or none of the above but it simply finds the suitable space and help you park when you operate speed and break?

2) navigation - what maps coverage is there as standard - UK only? If yes, can it be extended to Europe?

3) I understand there is no CD reader there but the music can be delivered from a mobile phone through bluetooth. Does it need the files to be phisically on the mobile or does it support services like Spotify?

Would very much appreciate if someone could answer these questions.

·
Registered
262 Posts
HI Dubon

City park assist includes camera, front and rear sensors. The car will assist parallel parking, it does the steering, you do the gears/accelerator/brake.

Ours came with Europe maps.

It supports Bluetooth streaming so should play whatever is playing on your phone.

Hope you enjoy it when you get it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Before you know it you will have your Cactus for longer than you waited for it ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mine came with Europe maps, don't know if this is standard. I stream spotify and overseas radio stations via bluetooth without issue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! I honestly can't wait. I hope they will make me a wee surprise and come at least a week earlier than the original date. I'm leaving for a wee trip to Europe on Saturday 25th June so with the current ETA I will be going by my old car. Especially they tell me it's a delivery date to the dealer and they need up to 7 following dates for registration and delivery. (Bought my one through Lex Autolease).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:D
I can't believe after a looooooong wait - my new cactus will arrive today. Can't wait! Any time now ;-)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hope your enjoying your Cactus. Mine has apparently left the factory today. So excited!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts