Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all Cactus lovers,

I have been a Renault girl for years but since seeing the unusual design of the cactus recently I have converted to citroen. Took the whole family for a test drive on Saturday, and several hours later left clutching our order form for the 110 s/s flair model. Thought we might get it sooner rather than later due to an available model in Southampton, but no such luck; then a possible model in Madrid, again no such luck. So the order has gone in for a factory build today. Gutted because this will take 6-8 weeks. But I'm hoping that it'll be worth the wait. Love the forum, and will visit regularly, thanks to whoever put it together.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello great your getting a Cactus. Nice to hear from some one in the south. Best of luck getting a build through in 6 /8 weeks. Ordered my Flair 110 in November with a delivery date mid Jan, currently best estimate is now mid/ late Feb. Good news is I might end up with a 15 plate.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Good luck.

I think your 6-8 weeks is a bit optimistic. We ordered our factory build on 1/12/14, and we have only just had conformation that the build will start at the end of February, and they still have to get it to the UK once built, so probably delivery early March......that's more like 12-14 weeks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that, Dark Horse! Yes, I had begin to think the same after reading a few of the posts last night. Not to worry, it'll be worth the wait.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts