Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Pick up my new cactus next Saturday, can't wait! Blue lagoon with black trim :D

Attachments

·
Registered
709 Posts
ScottieL said:
Hello everyone. Pick up my new cactus next Saturday, can't wait! Blue lagoon with black trim :D
Your vehicle description at the bottom of your post seems incorrect - if its 1.2 litres (petrol engine) then its either 110 bhp or 82, not 100.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yeah I mistyped that lol. I'll change it

·
Registered
709 Posts
I just mentioned it because there is a degree of confusion about the engine ratings - there's a long thread somewhere about the 110 fuel economy which has numerous postings from diesel owners with the 1.6 litre 100 bhp engine who seem to think that the subject topic is about their model. I have heard it suggested that this supports a theory that maybe diesel emissions contribute to brain addling...

·
Registered
472 Posts
Yeah Davew is right, that thread got a little confusing with people sticking their DPF's in :D :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Woo hoo picked up my new Cactus today! Loving it! I think I've worked out all the settings and cared my iPhone with it. The dealer even gave us a full tank of petrol so I didn't have to rush to the gas station!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts