Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

im from Germany and will get my Cactus this friday. It's an arden red 110 e-THP Shine ...

Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire Automotive side-view mirror

I love the Cactus since i saw the first picture. And a testdrive made the decision easy what car will replace my Alfa Romeo Mito. So I wait for this friday and get the key of MY Cactus. ;-)

Regards

Scrootch

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hello Scrootch

Now the waiting time is long :) but it is the waiting time worth, so enjoy it when you get the Cactus

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another 3 hours to wait ... the weather seems to stay sunny without any snow :) The best conditions to take delivery of my new Cactus and do a first ride.

@Rob:
Of course I'll take more photos of my Cactus. The shooting is planned and I hope, the weather will cooperate. And I promise, that won't be pictures taken with my mobile phone. ;-)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There it is ... since 17:25 MET I have my little red Cactus. The first 25 kilometres were beautiful at bad snowy conditions. As Topi promised, the Cactus is well on snow. And even there the engine makes fun.

I'm curious for the next trips ...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Your own winertest has begun!

Have enjoyable and safe kilometers with your Cactus! I have seen only one red Cactus in live, but it was beatiful.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hallo Scrootch,

Welcome!! to you and your car.
I'm also in Germany and waiting to see more on the road.

Can't wait to see more pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.