Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
My name is Ran, a big Citroen fan. I owned a xsara, c4, c5, c3 picasso, ds3 and last week I've ordered my cactus - red with black bumps 1.2 turbo (the trim level here called "fun", which is something between feel and flair). I hope to get it in the dealership by the end of the month.
By the way the cactus declared as car of the year by the lead Israeli car magazine "auto"
http://www.auto.co.il/view.aspx?article=33307
Pictures will uploads as soon as I get my cactus :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
As another Citroën fan I've Google transtated article :)
"2015 was rich in new models, some are great, most good, most of them much improved in relation to the models it replaced. Many new models have been updated design, powerful engines and more cost-effective, advanced technology, usability improvements - and, most importantly, safety systems up to date and more advanced.
We wanted the car to be our year Otto all these - but more. A model that will bring him something new, preferably original - in addition to the ability.
Competition Otto year, did not come to choose the best car coming year to Israel, but the car that carries the most interesting news. Original design, breakthrough technology, setting a new category, and the like.
The choice of a car, readers and surfers, and other vehicles journalist led the final five models: Audi S1, BMW 7 Series, Volvo XC90, Citroen C4 Cactus, Skoda Superb - all fine and everyone has something unique to give more.
After the summary of the weighted selection of readers, visitors and journalists vehicle, the choice fell on Citroen C4 Cactus."

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good idea!
Google translate as its best :lol:
accept some minor mistakes I think the translation pretty makes the point.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Welcome Ran and interesting to see someone else award it car of the year it was also awarded that here to but just can't remember who by at the moment

Thanks for translation cactus4us

·
Registered
348 Posts
My wife has experience of driving and parking in Tel Aviv and assures me that the air bumps will prove invaluable.

What's the lead time out there? In the UK new orders, according to this forum and my own experience, about four months.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vacuman said:
What's the lead time out there? In the UK new orders, according to this forum and my own experience, about four months.
Sorry Vacuman, I didn't understand your question :|

·
Registered
735 Posts
ran said:
Vacuman said:
Sorry Vacuman, I didn't understand your question :|
Lead time means: how long between ordering and collecting?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks cactus4us :)

The lead time here depends if the car you want is in stock or not.
Most Israeli car importers set a deal with the manufacturer about the trim levels mostly suits to the Israeli customers taste (for example as I mentioned before, mine called "fun" which is something between feel and flair).
If so, up to 14 business days to collect your car. If not, up to 3 months.

I wanted a red one but this color was not in stock...
The order was on February 28th and the car left Spain on March 6th. It's about 10 days cruise + 14 business days to make the car ready to deliver (customisation and registration), hopefully I'll get it by the end of the month :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got it today - my new mistress :p

Attachments

·
Registered
735 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
The Sport Red always looks well in the Sun. Enjoy your new Cactus.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys.
In the weekend I'm going to apply a sealant and then a good waxing. I'm using Maguire's products and for my opinion they have the best value for money for the home detailer.
Pictures will upload in the members gallery.
p.s.
it has split rear seat, spare wheel and the multimedia system works great. I Love my cactus.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts