Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Earlier in the week I ordered my Cactus, Yellow/black bumps, 110 manual, Flair, with sunroof & Habana cloth. Decision to buy was helped by filtering out the competition and by lurking around this forum for a while and reading all the good information available.

I also had two test drives, the choice of colour was a no brainer, I will never lose this one in a carpark!

I have some questions, and will post those on the relevant threads,

Regards, Steve

Registered
No too long a wait I hope?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

Have been told by the dealer that there is a production run at the start of October, and to expect a build number end of Sep/early Oct. So I'm guessing end of Oct or into Nov before I see the car, if I'm lucky!!

So to answer your question, far too long!!!

Steve

Registered
I've managed to endure 2 months and it's nearly September. I'm encouraged by all the positives in the press and this forum.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know if i can survive that long!!! First new car for 16 years - this will be a move from the 20th to 21st century! I will just need to put the brochure away and try to forget about it for a while.

Registered
What's a few more months in 16 years ? :evil:

Registered
When I ordered my last year, I waited for 4 month and 1 day, but it was the waiting time worth :mrgreen:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Both,

I just need to be patient, I'll think of it as a Christmas present to myself, and If it gets here earlier, then great!

Registered
Same as ours, black crosscuts aswell by any chance?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HI Cactus Jack,

We went with the diamond crosscuts. We had looked at your photos quite a lot when deciding on the overall colour scheme, they were very helpful. The decision on the wheels was a toss up, but in the end we liked the contrast of the diamond. My partner saw a yellow one on the road and liked the colour and I'm bored with 1999 Renault navy blue.

Can I ask about your lateral side strip behind the rear window. It seems to have Cactus in yellow letters on black strip. I that correct? did that come as standard on the yellow flair?

Registered
The colours available us with the Habana is limited. In the configerator the colours shown are very few. We were told it it goes with the interior so we went for the one thats more neutral. Personal experience of the sales team when we bought ours was that they didn't really know what came as standard and what was optional. They even admitted that to us

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for that Cactus Jack. I will make my mind up which colour to go for and then let the garage know. There is still plenty of time and there is no cost associated with it.

Thanks and regards,

Steve

Registered
Mellowyellow said:
Can I ask about your lateral side strip behind the rear window. It seems to have Cactus in yellow letters on black strip. I that correct? did that come as standard on the yellow flair?
"Cactus" script is an option. The panel is blank as default.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Moro - Thanks for your reply to both threads, I now know that I need to speak to the dealer on Monday.

Regards

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.