Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my lovely Feel blue hdi with diamond cut cross alloys and the city camera pack a couple of weeks ago. I am struggling with technology and getting a picture uploaded but it's exactly the same as the one on the forum main screen with the white roof rails and wing mirrors. I got him as an ex demonstrator, so at least I didn't have to wait, and yellow is the colour I would have chosen anyway. So far so good and I am getting just over 70 mpg on each journey. I am struggling to get music to play from a USB - but you can see from my lack of photo, that 'technology' isn't my thing. I think it's probably down to the memory stick I am using. It certainly gets noticed - I have already had comments from someone passing in the car park at work, and someone waiting at traffic lights. Everyone seems to like it!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi, to get music from my ipod to upload to the jukebox I had to change the format from mp4 (apple) to mp3. I could play via a cable but not upload, I've been told its an 'Apple thing' you can play but not copy. So I converted and the put on a stick and now its fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.