Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
Just a quick intro, currently drive a Honda Civic types S GT and have a blue hdi flair edition on order.
Wanted a change of pace and hopefully a softer less stressful journey on our pot holed roads.
Looking forward to chatting with you all :)
Steve

Registered
When do hope to get it and then add an extra month :(

Registered
Hi Steve

Welcome :)

I am also waiting on mine, I am in Sydney Australia, its currently on a boat headed towards Papeete then onto Australia, hoping to finally get my hands on it the second week of Feb. Originally ordered in Sept 2015 but have been seriously waiting for almost 2 years.. hoping its worth the wait !

Registered
Steve said:
Hello everyone
Just a quick intro, currently drive a Honda Civic types S GT and have a blue hdi flair edition on order.
Wanted a change of pace and hopefully a softer less stressful journey on our pot holed roads.
Steve
Welcome - you will certainly find a difference in pace but also comfort and the Cactus has loads of character :cool:

Registered
Steve said:
Hello everyone
Steve
I've just gone from a Civic Si to a Cactus and the ride is definitely more relaxed. Speed bumps don't hurt any more! The only problem is remembering not to change into 6th - reverse doesn't sound great on a motorway.
I loved the design of the (previous) Civic and but the Cactus looks fresher, inside and out.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Really looking forward to receiving the cactus but not due to arrive with the dealer till mid March.
Will just have to grit my teeth over the rough roads a while longer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts