Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for all the advice on the forums. We ordered it back on the 28th of January after having a day with the car and really enjoying it. We have ordered a 82s and s ETG Flair with panoramic sunroof, city parking pack and black leather with purple detail interior in obsidian black with black air bumps. We can't wait and will put up pics when we get them. We know the gearbox was noddy dog but for us it was just fine and the 82 seemed pokey for a tiny engine and quiet, liked the eco drive too. :D

G

·
Hi and welcome. :D

Your spec is exactly the same as ours. The only differance is ours is Shark Grey, blac air- bumbs with the Grey Mica cloth tim.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds great - we had a call from the dealer today and it should be built in early march, we are really excited as it is our first new car - those sun roofs look awesome - and the economy was great too.

G

·
I ordered ours on the 4th Feb, a few days later the salesman phoned to say Citroen had contacted him with an expectation for it to come off the production line on 12th March and to allow two weeks for it to arrive here and to expext it around the end of March or the beginning of April. So fingers crossed.

The panoramic sunroof was one of the reasons for choosing the Cactus. The only thing I was worried about was the drum brakes on the rear but after doing a thorough research I more than satisfied they are adequate.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi! I am Angus and we are waiting on our Cactus PureTech 82 S/S ETG Feel in Polar White with black trimming being delivered. It was already in the country and comes with a spare wheel and rear parking camera. We have owned C4 EGS (2) for the past 8 years and have covered over 100000 miles in them. Looking forward to new car and any differences (improvements?) in the gearbox.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.