Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Rob

you'll find this forum handy to use as you'll probably find more out here than from your dealer.

·
Registered
644 Posts
We have the other white with chocolate bumps. :D. Turns heads as you drive! Never had that with a car before. Pretty much sussed the car out now as have had it 7 months. Still makes me smile to drive!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I liked the white with the chocolate bumps but went for the tapenade grey as I've only ever seen one but loads of the other colours. Decided on the white extras too. Pictures to follow! I think the Cactus is like marmite, you either hate or love it but many will be curious about them.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi Rob,

I ordered my flair last week and only joined the forum a few days ago. I'd be interested to know what the dealer gave you as an estimate for the delivery date. Mine said the flair production run would start in early october, delivery by end of month, though I'm thinking that it will be November at the earliest. I hope that you have more patience than I do!!!

Steve

·
Registered
51 Posts
I ordered mine third week in June I think and was told 12 weeks. 8 weeks later it has arrived but I know they are ramping up production after their summer break so fingers crossed for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts