Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Thinking of the Cactus as my next car but was wondering how easy the central touchscreen is to use. Think it might be a serious distraction whilst driving since
would need to hit several buttons for each change. Has anyone any experience
using similar systems. Also has anyone managed to negotiate a discount off the
price. Have spoken to a couple of local Citroen dealerships and seem very reluctant
to give anything off. Thanks.

·
Administrator
196 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
Thanks for your reply. Have now had a test drive of the 82 bhp Flair and was quite impressed. Think only way to find out how easy it is to use the touchscreen is to spend some time with it. Have now ordered one, solid white, Flair, 110bhp with the Habana interior so hopefully will come early on the New Year. Cheers.
Pat

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ps Not to impressed by Citroen customer service though, e-mailed them some questions about 6 weeks ago and have only had an automated acknowledgement so far. Do not think this augurs well for long term support from Citroen and perhaps says a lot about them as a company.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've never had any issues with my citroen dealership, or service department, I have even been given a refund on my maintainance package for my old c3 (wasn't due any, in fact owed them) and have got a discount on a new package for my cactus, always friendly and helpful with any queries I've had and all... citroen Manchester just incase your wondering.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi
Thanks for your reply. My problem was not with the dealership who have been very helpful but with Citroen themselves who are very unresponsive and unhelpful. Was just wondering what they would be like if had problems with car. Very poor Citroen PR, though not sure other manufacturers are necessarily any better.
Pat

·
Administrator
196 Posts
Its a shame they are letting the side down, particularly for new sales enquiries they usually leap straight on them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts