Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says I am hopefully ordering mine tomorrow. I am going for the Flair PureTech 82 S&S ETG. Do you think this is underpowered?
I do really want a petrol automatic but if this is under powered I would rather go for the PureTech 110 S&S manual rather than make a mistake.

Also I noticed it has unventilated discs up front and drums at the rear. I presume this is adequate or else they wouldn't put them on.

Thanks

Keith

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi, I have the same set up and personally think it is adequate although no greyhound.

It copes fine with four on board on long hills where I live.

As I say it is not quick but if you want comfortable easy motoring then not a problem.

There is a slight lag on the electronic gearbox which is more noticeable I feel when pushing a little harder on acceleration.

The brakes I have found to be very responsive and given the lightness of the car they are more than adequate.

Good luck with your choice, sure you will be happy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you John that's very helpful. My greyhound days are long gone.

Hopefully I will post tomorrow to say it's ordered.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ordered it today. I was really impressed, much more livelier than I imagined. I've added the panoramic roof, city pack, steel spare wheel and mud flaps.

I was given a delivery date of late March but going by some posts on here that may be a bit optimistic.

Also wondering about the mood lighting as some owners of the Flair say it doesn't exist.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi, I've searched and messed about with some settings and still no mood lighting. Not a huge problem but I hate it when they list all the spec on the top of the range and its missing. That to me is false advertising, I'm gradually going through to see if they've omitted anything else, hopefully not.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I might drop Citroen UK an email to find out. If I get e reply I will post the answer. As you say not a big problem that's not the point.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts