Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Cactus at the start of the week and it didn't come with any instructions (on back order apparently). To begin with, the SatNav was brilliant but then when I was trying to turn off the ever present infernal radio, I muted my SatNav's voice.

Does anyone know how to turn it back on? I've just moved to a new city and it's now way more difficult to navigate! Please help!

G

·
Go to sat-nav. Go to chequered flag which brings up set-up menu. There you can select voice where I believe you find the setting for on/off, male or female.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi, If you go into configeration and select interactive help you will find most instructions embedded in the tablet. I've found it very usefull when out without the manual. It doesn't have the 'entire' manual but most instructions.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Keith said:
Go to sat-nav. Go to chequered flag which brings up set-up menu. There you can select voice where I believe you find the setting for on/off, male or female.

Does the girl have a sexy French accent....... :cool:

·
Registered
116 Posts
I found the easiest way to turn the voice on or off is to go into the secondary Page on the satnav (the red button)...that brings up a button 'voice synthesis' which you can toggle on or off to mute the voice as you please. This means you can mute without leaving the satnav screen. Also, I was desperately trying to work out how to mute the radio as when you turn the volume all the way down and then switch off the engine, switching back on causes the radio volume to go up again...If you briefly press the volume button on the tablet it mutes - and stays muted if you switch off and on again. Simples! (one of my pupils solved that for me on a driving lesson last week - I was saying to her about how I couldn't work out how to do this, and she just reached across and pushed it) :roll:
I would say that I couldn't find that info in the manual...but I guess it must be somewhere :ugeek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts