Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a purple cactus with the black wheels, personally, I think your cactus would look great with the black wheels, black and white always looks good to me, toon army. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like the diamond cut 17" alloys. And I agree with the white and black combo, I also want to find out if the airbump panels and trim on the boot/ front bumper comes off, I would like them carbon dipped

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think they would look ok but no better than 17's offered for the Cactus, personaly I love the 17" diamond cut.

A grand is a lot of money plus the tyres to factor in, that's another £300. Oh and going buy the ad they aren't compatible with the cactus so watch out.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I have exactly the same wheels on our DS4 (they come as standard in the DStyle) and so far I have had 3 out of 4 replaced under warranty as they have a known fault which is that the diamond-cutting 'milks'; I suspect the replacements will go the same way at which point if a diamond-cut refurb isn't cost-effective I will just get them done in silver (you can get them on the continent without diamond cutting).

Have a look at a 3-4 year old used DS4 on a forecourt to see what they end up looking like.

·
Registered
472 Posts
FrankBullitt said:
I have exactly the same wheels on our DS4 (they come as standard in the DStyle) and so far I have had 3 out of 4 replaced under warranty as they have a known fault which is that the diamond-cutting 'milks'; I suspect the replacements will go the same way at which point if a diamond-cut refurb isn't cost-effective I will just get them done in silver (you can get them on the continent without diamond cutting).

Have a look at a 3-4 year old used DS4 on a forecourt to see what they end up looking like.
Thats a very interesting point ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had diamond cut alloys milk before, its not a nice sight. I may just have a look at after market alloys, could get a wheel and tyre package for the price of only wheels from Citroën.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts