Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

I am Dutchie and I bought a plant

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Gss 
#1 ·
Hi there,

Introducing to you Gss. I am from The Netherlands and I bought a plant. No, not that kind of plant, a cactus :D. I put in the order 1,5 weeks ago at the dealership and hope to get a delivery date somewhere next week. We have 3 versions here Live, Feel and Shine and next to that Business and Business+ which are directed at lease customers. Even though I do not lease I choose the business+ and it comes with about everything except for the 17 inch wheels and heated seats which I both don't want anyway. On orders off the "ball and chain" I have chosen the 82 petrol instead of the 110. But seeing as I will be transporting the family often I have to downgrade my driving style anyway.

We we're leaning towards Hello Yellow for a long time but eventually we're to chicken for such a flashy paintjob and chose Olive Brown instead, with black Airbumps. As stated above it will come with the steel wheels with hubcaps. Now I've asked my dealership if they also sell those in black but he is still looking into that. Basically I want it to look something like this:

If for some reason they only deliver hubcaps in the silver I plan to Plastidip them, something like shown in this video:
https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dw-HibgA4ELQ&ved=0ahUKEwiIldS6zb3LAhWmIJoKHbWGCLoQtwIITjAO&usg=AFQjCNHCaPkuieVmsXXAWn54QAMQAHRZUw&sig2=dTvoEHqgDW-dMd345wv0og

For the interior we chose the brown fabric and it being the new model I understand it comes with the split rear seat (wouldn't if it was the normal fabric). But the guys at the dealership weren't exactly sure. I had to driect them to the internet to even show them split seat was a thing because they thought it wasn't possible. They are friendly enough so I forgive them not being as active on the internet as I am.

So much for the intro and hope to share some pictures soon...

Gss.
Citroen C1 - Nissan Micra (Tekna edition) - Citroen C4 Cactus (Bussines+)

See less See more
#4 ·
The wait is nearly over. Picking it up tomorrow. Saw the car standing at the dealership yesterday while getting the license plate number for the insurance and man does it look pretty.

It's standing on the steel (normal) wheels with hubcaps, but they are the 16 inch'ers because of the trim level I choose. Now I asked my dealership to spray paint those hubcaps in a matte black finish and that realy does look great.
I had to do this because unlike the 15 inch ones you cant order these in black from Citroen, but I have to say they look even better than those.

Will post more updates after we picked it up tomorrow. Taking it out for a 200 km round trip straight away to go pick up junior at his grandparents so should be fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.