Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,
Little story for you. i was a proud owner of a Range Rover Evoque and as the family car it did what we wanted. However, one fine wet Welsh Morning a Shopping Delivery driver decided to take my front end out resulting in extensive damage to the axel. It was repairable however my wife "fell out of love" with the car. We decided for a change so went to Citroen, and saw an all black Cactus. My Wife test drove it and fell in love, we went away to ponder and went back later that day to say yes. However when we got there tucked away at the back was a Lagoon Blue Cactus with Black Airbumps. It was meant to be she said. So later that day after a mountain of paperwork we drove away with our new car (with an empty fuel tank) after getting free tax compared to the £175 i payed in the Rover

Took her (her name is Cwtch) to the garage to fill up the 1.6 diesel engine. £38!!!!!! compared to the £70 of the range rover. Result!!. Next step was range, it showed 501 miles and was averaging 55MPG, compared to the 35MPG with the rover, Result!!

Wont go into the tyres not going to cost me £270 for a pair as i know i will be getting a ......result!.

Any way long story short i adore my new car after, and the words to each other was "way not do this sooner".

Looking forward to being part of this community on here, chat soon i am off now to see if i can get my iPhone synced up properly for media.

Jimi

·
Registered
735 Posts
Petit Evoque ;)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome!

We love the blue lagoon.

·
Registered