Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Well, I've been pootling around in my Cactus since last Friday. Considering that it replaced a 2002 Diesel Audi A2, it has been somewhat of a revelation.

I have the Feel, Petrol (82) in white.

Things I like;
- soft ride, feels like floating compared to the A2.
- seats work well for me, am all of 5'6" short
- all round visibility
- nippier than I expected
- cruise control & limiter
- space in the back
- getting 47mpg at the moment
- impressed with the touchscreen, no lag to speak of as yet
- boot space is fine for me
- my 3 year old daughter loves it!

Niggles
- clutch doesn't have as much of a feel as I'm used to. Sure this will be fine in time.
- gear change is also a little woolly.

Overall though I am one very happy bunny. Love the comfort of the car and it's been fun coming across fellow cacti on the road, smiles and acknowledgements aplenty. :D

Attachments

Registered
Enjoy the revelation ;)

Registered
Now I have seen a lot of cacti now but none even look my way never mind acknowledge me :?

But yes there is a lot to like and stuff like the limiter and cruise control are great. (Never used cruise control on last car as it was to complicated)

Registered
2 more things which i find annoying but as not being used often..nevermind
The auto-wiper functionality is often using wipers on max speed even though it is raining only lightly or it had already stopped, on the other hand, sometimes I am not able to see through front screen anymore and even with auto "on", it just wont wipe - sensor is crystal clear.

Auto-park functionality is great, it can really park in-between 2 vehicles where there are only inches/cm麓s of space left on both ends, however - once you need to reverse and go backwards - my estimation is only 1 in 3 attempts i am able to shift in reverse properly as it just poorly designed - if shifted incorrectly, whole parking maneuver is cancelled and its just better to do it manually from that point -really, really annoying

Registered
I think you are on a downward spiral with your views of the car...... Won't be long before you hate it ;)

I had auto wiper in one of my old cars (Kia) and it was hopeless and vowed I would not have a car with it again but I actually find the Cactus auto wiper really good.... Maybe mine is a fluke

Registered
Nah, there are this bits it hate, but overall I am really satisfied :)
I just hate in general, when something is a good idea and its success is denied by the poor execution (superb auto-parking which cant be properly used, rear camera booting on screen once you already left you parking spot etc. lol)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have none of the added extras so I guess ignorance on my part is bliss??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts