Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone had any problems with interior door handles? one of the silver end covers on my driver side door handle is starting to split and peel. the car is only a year old. hope this is covered under the warranty.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi, I will try to post a picture sometime this week once I sort out my camera and find out how to do it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi, here's a picture of the split interior door handle I mentioned in the previous post. the white bit you can see at the top is where the silver coating appears to have come off. the split is the straight horizontal line. my car is a year old with 16.000 miles on it. maybe I've just been unlucky with a dodgy one but its worth keeping an eye on just in case this is going to be an issue on other cars.

Attachments

·
Registered
472 Posts
Just checked ours and all ok, a lot less miles than yours but still an interesting issue to be aware of. As long as peeps like you take the trouble to post probs we'll all be able notice if there's a pattern of faults or just odd cases. Well done!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.