Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I managed to get internet running on the touchscreen. I created a mobile hotspot on my Samsung S5 using its bluetooth. At first I was trying to get the internet running with the normal bluetooth connection (Hands free calls and Audio streaming). That didn't work.

Then I tried creating a BT Mobile Hotspot, a few settings on the touchscreen and off I was.

I must add that it is slow.. might as well surf the net on my S5.

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
It worked with my iPhone 5S in Bluetooth and using the USB, but it is SO slow that it is actualy a useless feature!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even using USB it's slow? Didn't try it, thought it would be quicker than bluetooth.

·
Registered
253 Posts
The problem is with the "Tablet" itself. It is not a real computer and it's processor and graphics capability are not suited for net surfing. I don't understand why did they open the option at all. Just to frustrate us?!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess you're spot on.. even I'm wondering why they opened the option. Maybe to look good on the spec sheet or for the local salesperson.

·
Registered
253 Posts
The problem is in the "Tablet". The USB connection is slow as the Bluetooth one. I've tried both.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I've used my phone as a modem via USB
it switches off when you move anyway! :x

·
Registered
644 Posts
You can't use it whilst driving anyway (obvs) so I find it easier to use my iPad connected to my iPhone via a hot spot. There's usually 4g round here that's faster than my home wifi anyway. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts