Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, impressed with your forum, been reading for a few weeks now. Just waiting on mine arriving in March. A flair edition blue hdi,shark grey with black airbumps. Been getting a lot of useful information while waiting. I am a citroen fan currently a ds3 in the past XM, BX 16 valve and my dad's old safari estate back in 77. Looking forward to March.

Attachments

Registered
It's your forum as well now ;) Congratulations :)
GS,GS,BX,BX,XSARA :)

Registered
gz and welcome! Waiting for a parcel from Amazon to arrive makes me crazy, I can't imagine what it must be like to wait on a slick car!
May I ask how long you've had the DS3 for? Just wondering what people's upgrade cycles are around here.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Maggie, thanks for the welcome. Had the ds3 for coming up 3 years now,nice car but a lot of them around now. Just counting down to the cactus now

Registered
Stewartwark said:
Hi Maggie, thanks for the welcome. Had the ds3 for coming up 3 years now,nice car but a lot of them around now. Just counting down to the cactus now
Wow, quite a short upgrade cycle there!
I wish my family was more like you - our official "family car" is a near 20 year old VW Passat Highline combi, and it's not done serving, yet! :cry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts