Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

New member. Awaiting arrival in March on 16 plates a new Cactus Flair Edition 1.6 Blue HDL Manual.
Great fan on the engineering genius of Andre Citroen . I have XM, Xantia, C2, C4, C3 and at present a DS3 Airdream. The Airdream was not the car I wanted at the time, but this was due to a strike in the French Factories of Citroen. Its a great car for a younger or single person and it as some guts and will take on more powerful cars.
Round the corner from me is a guy who buys old original DS's and reworks them, but cannot avoid one. I am looking forward to my Cactus Arriving and getting use to its ways.

I look forward to being involved ion the forums for this cult car of the Cactus. Hope its not too prickly.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
We're not prickly at all here..... and welcome

Same engine as we have - pulls well and is quiet even though some reviews say otherwise.

What colour are you getting ?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello John,

The colour is Arctic Steel .Limited choice because its part of a special deal. If I had the choice would have liked the 'Sport Red and Black Air Bumps'.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Empathise - GS,GS,BX,BX,XSARA ;)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
lecoldartic said:
Hello John,

The colour is Arctic Steel .Limited choice because its part of a special deal. If I had the choice would have liked the 'Sport Red and Black Air Bumps'.
That sounds nice so is that like a silver colour then or grey ?

We were the same we had to take what we were offered for our deal BUT the colour was just what we wanted - all black :cool:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
lecoldartic said:
Hi John'

Its a metallic colour. I am waiting to see what colour the air bumps are. Black looks good.
Metallic that covers a LOT of colours....As any colour and in fact most car colours are metallic its just the small metal fleck in the paint that gives it depth.

But I know what you mean ...its a metal colour like silver , grey etc. I saw both colours and they look really nice

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello and welcome, I too am expecting delivery of exactly the same model in the same colour in late March early April.
Literally can't wait.
Regards
Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts