Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, For the life of me i can't work out the iPhone with the touchscreen. I can operate the music but i thought i read somewhere that you can browse the internet etc and stream from your phone? Is this a feature that could have you watch youtube videos etc, or video films you have recorded yourself?
Sorry if i am way off the mark just want to use the features to the full potential if possible, or is it just photos off a USB you can view.

Thank you

·
Registered
626 Posts
You can browse the net but it is incredibly slow and really not worth persuing.

·
Registered
709 Posts
It's possible that it is designed to NOT usefully mirror your phone, because that functionality could be a significant distraction for the driver and would open the way for legal cases against Citroen in the event of an accident...

·
Registered
164 Posts
No, you can't use your iPhone browsing the internet and stream music etc. in correlation with the touchscreen. Well... it's possible, but it's way too slow to be practical and convenient. If you use the bluetooth connection the sound quality is comprimised and in my opinion you are better off with the dedicated USB data connection (kind of fiddly, but the sound quality is better). Apple Carplay is the obvious solution, but as far as I know it's not available in Cactus (even if it's available in C3 and C4). I think a retrofit firmware update might solve that problem in the near future (at least I hope so).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts