Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Picked up a new Cactus last Friday. Saw it pretty and pearly white in Exeter Monday the same week. Got taken with a moment of madness and bought it. I took the missus to compare a skoda yeti, and she wouldn't even go into the dealer. My apologies to those you who have had to wait, I couldn't believe how quick the deal (part ex and finance) went through - four days :D . Anyway, since deciding to take the plunge, we haven't seen another cactus on the road. Are they really this scarce or have we just been unlucky?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Don't go looking for them , us owners will stalk errrrrrrr I mean find you :) London is full of them. I have 3 owners within a half a mile of me lol

Tony

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Hi go through phases of seeing a few but recently not seen any for a few weeks now.... But they are rarer than other cars

·
Registered
472 Posts
No its not you, its us, we're just different from the crowd. I like to think how many drivers out there would love or would like a go in one but haven't got the nerve to be different. But hey ho! each to their own, did people smile and come and comment with your old car ? I bet they didn't. ;) :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
There were 4 in Llandudno last weekend - most I've ever seen!
I've known a couple of people have them as courtesy cars too - don't know how common that is though.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I first saw a Cactus in Amsterdam last year, I came home and bought one.And then the enjoyment begins. I have only seen 4 up to now in Manchester.

·
Registered
34 Posts
We live in Maidstone (Kent) and I've only seen one other down here so far and that one only once too! Love being different and ours does kind of stand out!

G

·
Peyote said:
We live in Maidstone (Kent) and I've only seen one other down here so far and that one only once too! Love being different and ours does kind of stand out!
I live just outside Maidstone and have only seen two, a white one with black bumps in Sainsbury's car park twice and last Wednesday I saw a driving school one either grey or black in Allington.

I've had my Cactus for 10 months but I don't do a lot of mileage.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Certainly more around here now.... Saw a yellow one today and a silver one a few days back and last week I parjex next to one. Still a lot rarer than other cars and I can go weeks and weeks without seeing any

1 - 12 of 12 Posts