Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Its no surprise to me the cactus is not as good as seller as main stream cars. People are cautious of anything to different and people (most people) like to follow the crowd and not do anything different. The Cactus is a very unusual car so most will take one look and head for a Ford garage or similar.

Their loss :lol:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Article dated June 2015 :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cactus4us said:
Article dated June 2015 :(
Didn't notice that but I would still have thought at that stage it would have been more popular.

I'm glad, as I like to drive something different.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Nov 25 2015 :)
"Citroen's return to individuality has already begun with the C4 Cactus with its novel 'airbump' panels and its design is already resonating with customers. Jackson said: "It was originally intended for Europe only but since launch a year ago it has achieved 110,000 sales against a projection of 70,000 and we are launching it now in Australia and Japan."

http://www.just-auto.com/interview/ceo-says-citroen-wants-to-be-quirky-again_id165305.aspx

·
Registered
626 Posts
I think its a slow burner.

The motoring press are all over it like a rash with highly positive reviews (apart from Anthony ffrench-Constant and his "compared to a supercar its crap view on motoring life") with mags and tv reviews scoring it highly.

The biggest problem for it is its badge... Some people just cant see past a badge and never will.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Mrsstuzilla said:
Which is why I'd never entertain having a skoda! :lol:
:lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts