Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get a graphic made up of the word CACTUS as it appears on the car. But I need to find the font which is probably Citroens own made up just for the car. The "C"s are almost round The "A" has one sloping side and one vertical, the "T"is fairly simple The "U" appears to oppose the "A" and the "S" is back to the form of the "C". Is there a clever clogs on this forum who knows what it is ?........ " Citronella Cactoriun Bold"

·
Registered
472 Posts
That word 'cactus' they've put on the black stripe on the back quarters, would've looked so much better (I think anyway) if it was colour coded with the car colour. Obviously not with the black cars though.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On the one we have coming, because it was in stock has a black band but no lettering. hence the desire to put it on as a graphic

·
Registered
472 Posts
Which ever colour you car is it will finish the side off a treat

·
Registered
185 Posts
Just been onto citroen customer service asking if they are available and can they be retrofit. Here is their reply

'The answer is yes, it's a vinyl sticker so could be removed / re-applied quite easily. Any dealer should be able to identify the relevant part numbers without too much difficulty'

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Car Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Thanks to help from demoura on this site I had two CACTUS white vinyl graphics made up locally and they look great. The car was a stock item and had nothing on the black bar. Thank you for the help.

Attachments

·
Registered
472 Posts
Amazing how a little word on a thin black bar/line can make so much difference, nice one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.