Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine hasn't arrived yet... should have it mid January so I don't know..

I came across this video and wondered is this Cactus suicide or can it withstand some abuse like this.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Kevin said:

I came across this video and wondered is this Cactus suicide or can it withstand some abuse like this.

I won't be subjecting mine to that treatment. That's if I ever get to have it in my possession. :roll:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Kevin said:

Looks like the car park at my sons rugby club - seriously, whilst it's not Tarmac I wouldn't call that 'off road' in the true sense

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes they should do.. but the suspension has to be up to it as well.
;)

·
Registered
735 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
wil said:
I wonder if there are any plans to build a 4wd version, the cactus looks the part, so why not?
One of the Cacti's many attributes is light weight which would be heavily undone by adding 4wd hardware for limited benefit; it wouldn't surprise me to see the Grip Control on the Peugeot 2008 get adopted at some point, the video's on YouTube are very impressive.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yes off road in the sense that it wasn't on a tarmac road but come on, any standard hatchback could cope with that!

I had to take a Toyota MR2 across a field to a local Point to Point which was much worse!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I used to take a track prepped car to places worse than that, including across fields. :lol: My old driveway was worse than that "off-road"

I take Renault Master Ambulance's to places they really shouldn't be way to often.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Traction control and Dynamic Stability Control are very different- see my post on DSC - traction control works on acceleration when grip is lost.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts