Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to the forum, so hello everyone. I would like to ask a question please. I have just taken delivery of my new Cactus and as I was going through checking the spec, suddenly realised that maybe I have been given a different model. This sounds really silly, but having ordered a 1.6e-HDi 92 DPF StopStart EU5 Flair ETG Auto6, I thought I would get a list of the extras this model comes with. I found that if you search for this model, it doesn't exist! Is this true????? Have they stopped making them and sent me a different one? If anyone can let me know how I can get hold of a spec list I would be eternally grateful.........

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't know whether to feel lucky that I got my diesel, or annoyed that I got a "new" 2014? model on a 15 plate! Still a lovely car though!

·
Registered
316 Posts
It is the same as mine which is a 15. They are just replacing the 92ETG to the 100ETG Blue Hdi engine and thats it. All the specifications are the same and you will have a 2015 due to the 3-4 months waiting list.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that. Makes me feel a bit better, although I swear the flair model came with a lot more than I expected. I.e, the missus pulled the passenger visor down to do her face and no mirror, then you start to wonder......dual zone air conditioning. ...no....front parking sensors. ...no....CD player....no.......auto close window/s.....no.......adjustable passenger seat (apart fron backwards/forwards and back tilt......Think I need a proper flair spec list......

·
Registered
735 Posts
No Cactus will have passenger visor mirror due to the in roof airbag!

·
Registered
626 Posts
stinkypete said:
then you start to wonder......dual zone air conditioning. ...no....front parking sensors. ...no....CD player....no.......auto close window/s.....no.......adjustable passenger seat (apart fron backwards/forwards and back tilt......Think I need a proper flair spec list......
Spec list aside I think you have to remember the reason some of the above are not on the spec lists is because they were deemed unnecessary as a result of weight saving. Don't forget the Cactus is significantly lighter car than the C4 (although it's based on a DS3)...

G

·
stinkypete said:
then you start to wonder......dual zone air conditioning. ...no....front parking sensors. ...no....CD player....no.......auto close window/s.....no.......adjustable passenger seat (apart from backwards/forwards and back tilt......Think I need a proper flair spec list......
Some of the things you mention are not even available as an option let alone standard on the Flair.

Duel air conditioning not an option only the automatic. I had duel air conditioning on my old C4 and thought it pretty pointless. Yes the temperature coming out of the vent will differ but the overall temperature in such a confined space with be average.

I have the Flair and front parking sensors were an option unless you have the self park pack where they are standard.

CD player is not an option as most people these days use an USB or ipod.

Auto-close windows not available (cost)

I never had a height adjustable passenger seat on any of my old Citroen C4 even though it was the Exclusive model. I think it is on only more expensive makes of cars.

Also mood interior lighting was a brochure miss-print and has never been available.

I am taking all this from my brochure from Feb 15

You have to remember the whole idea of the Cactus was to keep costs down to make it more affordable.

·
Registered
644 Posts
has anybody dared try the self park option yet? I'm too chicken! Oh and mine has a height adjustable driver's seat. Husband likes to sit low down and I like to be high up so it's always being adjusted! :)

G

·
Mrsstuzilla said:
Oh and mine has a height adjustable driver's seat. Husband likes to sit low down and I like to be high up so it's always being adjusted! :)
stinkypete was referring to the passenger seat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, thanks everyone......It is my first new car, so forgive my lack of knowledge.....and my first new Citroen......So everyone's comments are much appreciated......I didn't get a brochure, 'cos they said "no point as they don't make the diesel auto anymore"!!!! But they found one for me.....just not a brochure. Still a pretty cool car tho! HELLO YELLOW - BLACK AIR BUMPS- HAMPSHIRE/SURREY.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.