Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :D Just come home from having placed my order with Bollingmores in Ashford Middlesex where I was very well treated by the Sales Manager Danny.

I have ordered a new C4 Cactus Puretech 82 S&S ETG Flair in Sport red with matching door mirrors. Delivery is sometime in early November. I am part exchanging my C3 Picasso Exclusive and the balance on zero percent finance.

Happy Days! :lol:

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have the same car but the 92bhp diesel ETG 6. The same Sport Red with black bumps. I hope that you enjoy your car when you get it as good as I do.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still waiting! Nearly three months now and I don't even have a confirmed delivery date. I'm seriously thinking of cancelling and looking elsewhere. I am not a happy man! :roll:

·
Registered
316 Posts
They don't make as many righthand drive Cacti. That's why the waiting list is endless as it became a more popular car than Citroen anticipated. As far as I am aware they are making a lot more cars in the New year.

·
Registered
735 Posts
fixerman said:
Still waiting! Nearly three months now and I don't even have a confirmed delivery date. I'm seriously thinking of cancelling and looking elsewhere. I am not a happy man! :roll:
Please don't cancel :( I waited 19 weeks and have now done 1550 happy happy miles :D :D All is forgiven ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cactus4us said:
fixerman said:
Please don't cancel :( I waited 19 weeks and have now done 1550 happy happy miles :D :D All is forgiven ;)
Oh allright! :lol: I've just spoken to my dealer and he told me that my car is expected to leave the factory in Madrid on December 7th. So maybe in time for Christmas. :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Maybe it's a demand for petrol engines causing delays? I drove away 9 days after placing order at end of September, the dealer told me he had stacks of diesel flairs (John Grose Ipswich) with plenty of options to choose from. And if I didn't like his options I could pay delivery for another car in a different part of the country.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts