Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

Jukebox capacity?

10K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Zico29 
#1 ·
Hi anyone know how to get up jukebox capacity I tried to install about 13 gb of files to this and ran out of space I would have thought one could see the remains capacity somewhere as I appreciate I won't get a full 16 gb but would like to know what the limit is. Plus anyone know if there is a way to copy files without econo mode stopping the transfer if car is stationary.

#2 ·
Hi.

I'm sure it is around 14 or 15 GB which you actually get to use. You could switch off the economy mode while you transfer the files and then finished just switch this back on.

#5 ·
This could get confusing!

Eco mode is the stop start system on the car and can be deactivated using the screen as detailed above.

Economy Mode is a battery condition monitor and prevents your battery draining beyond a calculated point and damaging the battery. It will switch off all non essential functions (excludes horn locks interior lights) in the car until the next engine restart. It CANNOT be deactivated in any way.

You will find it activates some days after 30mins, others 2mins. It is determined by the car use loading and previous demands on the battery.

I'd suggest keeping the engine running as you upload....if the car permits it.

#6 ·
Sorry, got confused. The ECO mode which switches off the electrics drives me round the bend - I get about 40 minutes after a reasonable run, but refuse to believe that a car radio can drain it to any significant extent... On the other hand, the Stop/Start Eco is great - in a 15 minute journey yesterday, I clocked up 7 minutes of stop, must save fuel...

#7 ·
Unfortunately Economy Mode there is nothing that can be done.

The only way around it is to put the car into "Showroom Mode" but then you will be driving a car with the majority of the features on, the safety features off.

10years ago people were complaining that it is too intrusive (it is) on the C4 (background info here http://c4owners.org/plugins/faq/faq.php?0.cat.10.87), but as its built in to the BSI module and complex algorithm chances of switching it off or understanding it are nil! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.