Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D
driven it 4 miles back from the dealer so far
blue tooth phone pairing was a struggle.
What is the internet streaming option?

·
Administrator
196 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Please tell us more about it and post some pictures up when you get a chance :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love it. Feels solid and safe and nippy.
I will send some photos.
Few things though:
Front parking sensors don;t seem to be on it.
The undo seat belt does restart the engine which is weird still.
I get an electric static shock when I open the door , after travelling 10 miles+ , if I touch the metal of the door. If I touch the glass it is ok.
the tablet display boot up seems slow sometimes, annoying when you want to reverse using the camera. haven't worked out if the reverse beeps still work when the display is booting up yet.

the sat nav is painful to put in a destination.
haven't worked out if the internet streaming option from the phone actually does anything.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
has anyone found a mobile phone holder that will work in the air grills, as the one I have doesn't work too well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hired a newish peugeot 308 last week and it had the same "come to a halt undo seatbelt and engine restarts" feature happened, so it must be a safety thing. My Fabia used to pop up a message to say the engine needed to be restarted properly instead.
My left rear door bump catches on the front door which I have just noticed.

My auto headlamps did not come on this morning in the fog, which was weird, every other car had their lights on.
Not sure if this is a little bug they need to sort out.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
The auto lights wont detect fog just a drop in ambient light

I put my phone on the little shelf below the screen area and it connected/paired first time with the car (Motorola Moto G Phone)

I think the front parking sensors were part of an additional add on kit you can buy and don't come as standard

The screen on some peoples car seems to be slower than others (maybe firmware version) ours is fine and Sat-Nav is great but the eco mode swith can take a few jabs to turn it off

·
Registered
128 Posts
The front parking sensors are an add on - they come as part of the City Park pack.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.